Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sunset...at last..

At last!, I got my chance to take sunset picture. wohoo!

waited this for long long time..the dark Small Cloud look like sabah map...haha..got zoom version, see if i got time to put it up. :0!!.

btw...i'm thinking of making something like picture short story kinda thing. like we go some place, shoot and take the 3-5 pic and make a short story. like this can learn more about lighting and etc etc...haha...who interest, do let me know ya..thank you :)

5 comments:

  1. ur water x level :P

    but its lovely! love the overall

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..hebat juga u ah...my hand cacat bah...everytime(9 out of 10) take sunset also miring 1 side..:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya not level. where's ur tripod??

    ReplyDelete
  4. my tripod...sana behind my car...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey this is nice. better than my messed up clouds on my lok kawi sunset. :D. looks like holograms projecting in the sky.

    ReplyDelete